HOD - Mechanical
B.Tech(Mech), M.Tech ,Ph.D(Mech)
Dr. Dr. P.SAMPATH RAO is Head of the department and professor in Mechanical Engg. He worked in the various positions as vice Principal and Training and Placement Officer. He has more than 26 years of teaching experience. He obtained his B.Tech (Mech) from Nagarjuna University Guntur 1988 , M.Tech from NIT (RECW) Warangal. He obtained is PhD from JNTUH College of Engineering, JNTUH, Hyderabad in the year 2015 . He published 25 International journals, one national journal and published his two papers in international conferences and 6 national conferences. He conducted a couple of short term courses, seminars, workshops and delivered few expert lectures. He is expert at guiding projects for under graduate and post graduate students, guiding students for paper presentation, project exhibition and poster presentation.
Professional Experience: 10 Years
Administrative Experience: 10 Years
- As Head of the Department in Vijay Rural Engineering College, Nizamabad from 1999 to till date.
- As Professor incharge of examinations in Vijay Rural Engineering College, Nizamabad, from 1999 to 2003./li>
- As incharge Principal in Vijay Rural Engineering College, Nizamabad
- Working as Principal for second shift polytechnic Vijay Rural Engineering College from sept.2009 to till date
- Associating in all affiliation works of university, AICTE work for establishment of engineering colleges from 2000.
- Looking after inspections by JNTUH & AICTE from 2000
- Supervising all college celebrations & Anti-Raging activities.
- As Chief Superintendent of UG, PG exams , EAMCET & PRITACET , GROUP-I & IV etc. for 15 Years and Associate Regional co-ordinator for EAMCET in NIZAMABAD Dt. for 5years.
1. CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF COMPOSITE MATERIALS EXPOSED TO ENVIRONMENTAL AND INDUSTRIAL OPERATING CONDITIONS
- International Journals: 25
- National Journal: 01
- International conferences:03
- National conferences: 06
Our faculties take a genuine interest in the students and are willing to offer more than their time and assistance. Regular meetings with the faculty advisors help us to short out our problems regarding personal, subjective and etc. An assortment of technical workshops & seminars are organized by the institute to provide us the knowledge of current trends of engineering industries, job search skills, and interviewing tips.(Students)
My son getting an admission into VREC was one of the best things that happened for him. He made friends from different cultures and sensibilities and has learned to respect them. The college, through it's various activities, provided him a platform to improve his communication skills, leadership qualities and academics as well. The teachers are very very supportive throughout his graduation. My son respects this institution so much that he still visits his faculty whenever he gets time.(Parents)