To be significant Dept and leader in developing and offering quality knowledge to equip students with necessary skills, social values and ethics to face the global market place.
The mission of DOBM is to provide students with quality education in Business management that kindles creativity, encourages innovation and instills ethical practices, enabling them to compete successfully in the global business arena.
The DOBM is committed to promote and support effective learning and teaching. DOBM will contribute to the development of a knowledge society through equitable access and broadening participation in higher education.
- DBOM would select meritorious students who have consistent academic record
- DOBA will have knowledge delivery system through a combination of academic achievers and Industry experts.
- The knowledge delivery process and content will be reviewed to meet the current and future Industry needs.
The DOBM established in the A.Y 2009-10 with initial intake of 60(sixty) student to offer M.B.A 2yr course. Admissions are made through ICET, the course is recognized by AICTE and affiliated to J.N.T.U.H. Present intake of 60 students is enhanced to 120 from the academic year 201314.
Dept aims for the visionary leadership, out standing human resource, commitment to the cause of higher education in a spirit of service, a passion for excellence, and the restless pursuit of quality. The mission of Dept rests in the following foundation
- Student Centeredness
- Excellence in Teaching
- Scholarly and Application-oriented Research
- Contemporary and meaningful executive education and development
INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE DEPT
The Dept has an infrastructure that is best in the in and around, they are
- Well qualified and dedicated staff members having knowledge of Academic Industry and research
- The green educational campus
- Spacious Seminar Hall for interaction with practitioners and professionals
- Spacious Class Rooms
- A futuristic library of unmatched brilliance and aesthetics
- A Spacious Computer Applications lab in 1:1 Ratio
- A Spacious Business Communication & Soft Skills lab in 1:1 Ratio
- A Canteen facility with good quality food items.
In short, the Dept provides an ideal environment for young mind & to explore New ideas encourage creativity and independent thinking, even as it facilitates faculty to engage in research, the staff to cultivate empathy towards students, and for everyone to develop the twin qualities of a life long yearning for learning and compassionate, caring attitude towards fellow human beings.
There is a provision of Industrial tour to get knowledge of various functions of management subject and to help them gain an understanding of best practices in the real world. This industrial tour will also give the students an Idea about the responsibilities of their specializations in the real atmosphere.
CAREER COUNSELING AND PLACEMENT SERVICES
The Dept facilitates the students to choose right career as per their ability and strength in this process they get enroll in J.K.C which gives them training in various aspects of Career Counseling, J.K.C arranges in Campus and Off Campus placement facility during and after the M.B.A course. Students are molded in such a manner that they will be exactly fit to the industry requirements.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Learning enhances when minds are willing to take what is offered.
“Relaxed mind is the most productive mind” - one thing that Dept. believe in.
In addition to the rigorous academic work, student has the opportunity to participate in various extracurricular activities. These are largely governed and derive by the students services and facilitated by the faculty members.
MBA Department Faculty List
|1||SHILPA DESHETTI||37150406-131601||Assistant Professor||MBA|
|2||PENDYALA MAHENDER||6278-160210-150833||Associate Professor||MBA|
|3||RAJA PRADEEP DEVAL||1233-161217-115116||Assistant Professor||MBA|
|4||LATHA DODDIVENUKA||9259-170916-150027||Assistant Professor||MBA|
|5||BORRA MURALI||4771-180711-155647||Assistant Professor||MBA|
|6||MARNI VINOD KUMAR||8796-180820-115124||Assistant Professor||MBA|