B.Tech - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- The Department of EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) was started in the year 2010 with an intake of 60 to cater the rapidly growing demand for qualified engineers in field of electrical and elctronics engineering.
- The department has been actively engaged in teaching and in its field from its inception. With state-of-the-art laboratories and well qualified faculty, the Department of EEE offers B.Tech and M.Tech programme.
- Department has one professor,three associate professor and 14 assistant Professor.The ever green and blooming department is headed by A.Susheela with 10 years of experience .
- The department is working with full fledged and is glared with latest equipment,Department is equipped with Eclass room,Digital Library,Power point presentation.
- Department is working with latest equipment with well established Laboratories. The broad areas of specialization which includes the following subject such as Power Systems, Power Electronics, Control Systems, High Voltage Engineering ,Networks and Electrical Machine.
- Our Goal is to provide education and uptodate information to students so that they can find placement in generation and distribution system.
- The department is actively involved to fill the gap between theory and practical knowledge for establishing latest equipment laboratory and by appointing dedicated and hardworking senior faculty members. Click here to view HOD profile
Some Highlights of Department Laboratories
- Electrical Machines.
- Electrical Measurements
- Control Systems
- Power Electronics
- Electrical Circuits
- Simulation of Electrical Systems
- Network Theory Lab
- Micro processor and Micro Controller Lab
- M.Tech(Power Electronics Lab)
To impart quality technical education with well established Electrical and Electronic Engineering laboratories and instructions to prepare the young Electrical Engineers with the knowledge of basic sciences, core values, critical thinking, information competency, effective communication skills and to compete globally in education, research and services with the attitudes of entrepreneurial, ethical and social concern.
To achieve high quality Electrical and Electronic Engineering competing the global standards in education, research and services with effective communication skills and technical knowledge with the attitudes of entrepreneurial, ethical and social concern.
- Synchronous Machine sets
- 5 HP DC Machines
- 5 HP DC Motor-Generator Sets
- 5 HP AC Motors
- 66 systems PC Lab with server and LAN Connection.
- Programmable Logic Controller Kit
- DC position control system
- Simulation software like MATLAB, Pspice, Multisim, PSCAD which cover the entire spectrum of Power System Analysis and Power Electronic Circuit Design and Analysis
- Stepper Motor study Unit
- SCR Inverter Module
- SCR Dual Converter
- Motorised Oil Test Set