B.Tech - Computer Science & Engineering
- The B.Tech Cource in CSE started in the year 1997 with an initial intake of 40 students and it has increased to 120 in the year 2002 as an endeavor to enable the students to identify challenging problems, perceive and offer effective computer based solutions.
- The students are trained by eminent industrialists and academicians on the latest technologies. The department is also offering M.Tech (CSE) from the Academic year 2009-10.
- The Departments has highly qualified faculty with PhD/ MTech and BTech consisting of Professors, Assistant Professors and Lecturers enriched with industry and teaching experience and some of them are perusing doctorial work. Faculty with rich experience contributes to the research and Publication/Faculty presentation in leading International and National Conferences and Journals and experienced System Administrators and well-qualified lab programmer take care of the installation and maintenance of the software and the conduct of Labs.
- The Department has Well equipped laboratory with latest computers systems.Internet Facility with 2 MBPS leased line catering 90 computer systems About 15% students of CSE are going abroad for higher studies and 20% students getting campus placements . Click here to view HOD profile
Some Highlights of Department Laboratories
- Two Xeon linux servers provide NFS service for all CSE Lab users.
- Intranet website & personal home pages are hosted on Linux (Fedora) based server.
- Scanning & CD Writing facility is also available in the CSE - Lab.
- Most of the PC's in rooms are equipped with laser printer and DVd ROM cum CD- Writer unit.
- CSE- Lab is fully air conditioned & UPS protected. 60 minute backup is for lab client systems and 2 hour backup is for all server systems and room PCs.
- Daily automatic backup is for user's home directory. Ii is available for last 30 days.