B.Tech - Civil Engineering
- The Civil Engineering Department of the Institute was introduced in the year of 2012 offering Under Graduate course in Civil Engineering with an intake capacity of 60 students.
- The course is affiliated to JNTU University. The department has well qualified, well experienced and dedicated faculty members and lab technicians. The department has one professor and six asst profesor.
- The Department has state-of-art laboratories and modern infrastructure. Click here to view HOD profile
About Civil Engineering
Civil engineering is the broadest of the engineering fields. Civil engineering focuses on the infrastructure of the world which include Water Works, Sewers, Dams, Power Plants, Transmission Towers/ Lines, Railroads, Highways, Bridges, Tunnels, Irrigation Canals, River Navigation, Shipping Canals, Traffic Control, Mass Transit, Airport Runways, Terminals, Industrial Plant Buildings, Skycrapers, etc. Among the important subdivision of the field are construction engineering, irrigation engineering, transportation engineering, soils and foundation engineering, geodetic engineering , hydraulic engineering, and coastal and ocean engineering.
- To create facilities in Emerging Areas.
- To improve field work in survey and constructions.
- To organise Summer Schools / Winter schools /Workshops / Conferences / Seminars.
- Basic Surveying Lab
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Hydraulic & Hydraulic Machine lab
- Advanced Survey Field Work
- Geology Lab
- Material Testing Lab
- Geotechnical Engineering Lab
- Advanced Communication Skills Lab
- Concrete and Highway Materials Lab
- Environmental Engineering Lab