Welcome to Vijay Group of Institution
Why We Are Better
We provides the facility for attending various workshops on multiple topics which avail students a great opportunity to progress in every opportunity they utilize.
- Vijay Rural Engineering College owes to the Ideal Education Society for its establishment, progress and achievements. Ideal Education Society is found by a group of highly dedicated academicians and educated philanthropists of Nizamabad who were motivated for delivering quality and purposeful education. It is only through their commitment and hard work they could bring Engineering education within the reach of the people of Nizamabad and its surrounding areas.
- V.R.E.C as it is fondly called, established in 1997 with four branches of Computer Science Engineering, Electronic and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering and Mechanical Engineering with a capacity 0f 40 seats per branch. The initial strength of 160 improved every year and present intake is 1068 (including MBA,M.Tech and Polytechnic).
- The Teaching staff are highly qualified and experienced with an excellent academic track record and were recruited through duly constituted panel of J.N.T.U selection process. Fifth pay UGC scales are implemented to the staff of V.R.E.C.
- In addition to above we have started JKC (Jawahar Knowledge Center) in the year 2006 and it is upgraded to JKC-Star Status GRE,GATE,TOEFL,IELTS,National & International Seminars . It is co-ordinated by Institute of Electronic Governance (IEG-Govt. of A.P.)
- Educational and disciplinary standards are maintained each year as a legacy of this Institutions. The ambience in the College is provided with care to encourage the student's academics and extra curricular activities, with no single incident of ragging ever recorded. Several of our students have participated in Universities selection trials like Cricket ,Volley ball , Shuttle, chess etc.,
- The students apart from their studies feel a need to participate in Govt. Programmes for creating awareness among others for a clean and green environment. Through NSS our students have participated in various programmes like Blood donation Camp etc.,
- We are also happy to inform that the College has ISTE, IETE and IEEE student chapters where students are encouraged to present their papers in several seminars. To give a wide spectrum of exposure on various subjects, guest lecturers by eminent persons are been arranged at frequent intervals. Fully equipped ELCS lab with complete Software has been introduced to enhance the proficiency of English among the students. It orients the training for GRE , GATE and TOEFL.
- Our staff members and students participated and presented many technical papers in various National Seminars.
- To continually change, improve, and ensure the effectiveness of the University's programs in preparing students for successful careers.
- To engage and maintain a competent, qualified faculty that possesses current technical and professional knowledge and experience, engages in on going professional development, and has the ability to effectively transfer this knowledge to students.
- To improve students' written and verbal competencies as well as analytical and technical skills prior to graduation.
- To provide an environment very conducive to learning and create a stimulating intellectual atmosphere in the campus that enable students to develop professional/employability specific skills and become industry ready.
- To engage and maintain a staff that cares and provides support for students to meet their educational goals and objectives.
- To attract qualified and meritorious students of diverse backgrounds.
- To provide a collegiate academic atmosphere that encourages exchange of ideas freely and physical education to improve fitness , sportsmanship , group working and leadership.
- To engage graduate faculty in research that serves to improve teaching and learning process.
- To offer comprehensive programs to fully meet the educational and training needs of citizens and industry
- To engage in programs and activities that provide community service aligned with the university’s mission.
- To maintain viable fiscal position through financial management, revenue generation and optimum utilization of resources & assets.
Fill The Form
Women Protection Cell
Reconstitute anti-ragging Committee
Grievance Redressed Committee
Our faculties take a genuine interest in the students and are willing to offer more than their time and assistance. Regular meetings with the faculty advisors help us to short out our problems regarding personal, subjective and etc. An assortment of technical workshops & seminars are organized by the institute to provide us the knowledge of current trends of engineering industries, job search skills, and interviewing tips.
My son getting an admission into VREC was one of the best things that happened for him. He made friends from different cultures and sensibilities and has learned to respect them. The college, through it's various activities, provided him a platform to improve his communication skills, leadership qualities and academics as well. The teachers are very very supportive throughout his graduation. My son respects this institution so much that he still visits his faculty whenever he gets time.
The Training and Placement Cell has started with a vision to provide excellent training to the student so that they can work in multinational companies and become good entrepreneurs.
Our students have been offered jobs in many top notch companies like Oracle, ADP, IBM Technologies, Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services, Convergys, Tech Mahindra, Wipro Technologies, Sierra Atlantic software services Ltd., Wipro Technologies. and many more.